Honolulu Community Information
News & Media
- The Honolulu Advertiser - includes news, classifieds, business directory, jobs and homes.
- Honolulu Star-Bulletin Online - daily paper featuring news, classifieds, sports articles, etc.
- HawaiiNews.com - Since 1994, Hawaii's first online news source. Top story summaries, plus free photo classified ads, community calendar, discussion forum, e-cards, and more.
- Pacific Business News - business news from Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Ohana Network - Hawaii's Online Community. Bringing family, friends, businesses, and organizations across the mainland and Hawaii closer together.
- Hawaii Radio & Television Guide - Hawaii's broadcast and cable resources.
Sports & Recreation
- Anuenue Canoe Club - race results and scoop about the current paddling season.
- Ice Palace - ice skating school, adult hockey, youth hockey, pro shop.
- Hawaii Academy - Lifetime Fitness, Gymnastics, Human Sciences & Technology.
- Hawaii Bicycling League - primary source of timely information for HBL members.
- Hawaii State Ballet - the highest standard of excellence in classical training
- Honolulu Bulls Soccer Club - dedicated to educating and developing youth soccer players.
- Hui Nalu Canoe Club - Our vision is to be a club that comes together and shares.
- Honolulu Polo Club - Polo in Hawaiian island paradise.
- Kanaka I Kai Ka Racing Association - race dates, results, membership, fees.
- Koa Kai Canoe Club - located in Honolulu across from the Ala Moana shopping center.
- Koko Head Shooting Complex - bring your rifles, pistols, and shotguns
- Lanikai Canoe Club - one of the most prestigious canoe clubs in the world.
- Mililani Soccer Club - Hawaii youth soccer association.
- Outrigger Canoe Club - helps perpetuate traditional Hawaiian water sports.
- Waikiki Beachboys Canoe Club - Waikiki Beachboys is looking for new paddlers!
- Kuuloa Kai - offers Big Game Sportfishing in Haleiwa, Hawaii.
Employment, Job Search